April 19, 2008

Thanks!








I just want to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers and expressions of concern. This has truly been quite an ordeal but I think everyone has weathered this well, and we shall see how it has grounded our faith, and given us new understanding about those things that are most meaningful in life. It has taught us patience, perserverence, and perspective.


I am sure you all are aware that the event that has changed our marriage forever is the ride down from Bogus Basin, with Lorrie at the wheel, while Kirt (suffering excruciating physical pain) managed to allow her to drive in peace. (Well, almost.) But it truly was revelatory.


But seriously folks, thanks for all your thoughtfulness. Dad built me a ramp to make getting in and out of the house much easier. Others have brought me delicious eats or equally important thoughtful expressions of interest. To all, I say, Thank You.

No comments: