April 16, 2008

Here's my Tag Team

O.K. I'm into the simple things of life lately: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff . . . and it's all small stuff: page 123: "If you attend a gathering and listen to all the criticism that is typically levied against others, and then go home and consider how much good all that criticism actually does to make our world a better place, you'll probably come up with the same answer that I do: Zero!"

I'll tag:

Mackenzie
Leslie
Erin
Meredith
Janalee

Does anyone else read my blog?

2 comments:

erin said...

I already did it! But here, I'll do another one.

"With a definite geometrical shape it is easy to think of alternative ways of dividing it up and alternative ways of putting the pieces together again." -Edward de Bono, Lateral Thinking

Bonnie said...

You know we do! And we are really impressed with the great pains you take to keep us reading ... even if it means you have to take painkillers. Hopping, no, hoping you heal quickly!
The Washburns