April 16, 2008

Tag? I'm it?

Well, now, I only heard about this game after reading Lesley's blog today (and Les, I would have figured out what you were talking about, given your hints. We saw the Unity Church!) Dad read aloud to me that I'd been tagged, so here's my closest book--"Whole Wheat Baking"! ( I was in the kitchen at the time--too bad I wasn't near my nightstand!)

Here's the 5th line from Page 123--TO MAKE THE TOPPING: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Stir in the brown sugar and cook... (Yummy!) The recipe is for Cherry-Almond Bread Pudding (Yucky!) if, perchance you LIKE bread pudding, and want the recipe, let me know--I'll send it to you.

I tag: ( I used your middle names in case you think I'm talking to another Jonathan, etc.)
Jonathan Micheal
Tyler Roland
Kristie June
Mark Curtis
Steven James


Here are the rules:
1. Grab the book closest to you (has to be at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

Fun! I'll be watching your blogs!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

You've seen the Unity Church!? Lucky you! I have yet to see a work of Wright's in person. I'm thoroughly jealous!

Jon said...

ok since Mal already took up a blog for this I decided to do it on your replies. So the book is Europe on a Shoe String. Pg 123 5th sentence says: Tels Quels- Cafe info centre for Brussel's gay and lesbian community.