February 13, 2008

Who is IN THIS blurry picture?


I'm getting grief from my daughter for not writing. But I must say, I'm not impressed with 2 word comments either.
I thought I'd post this mystery picture and see if anyone is reading this.
I'm hoping Lorrie will give us reports from Moscow when she goes up there Friday for the week. As for me, I will be in a trial with a visiting California judge. Sad to say for those of you who endured the PTS (pre-trial syndrome), I think I have finally grown up and mellowed out. When I told Jan I was in trial next week, she was surprised. I guess the staff had not revolted of late. Well, I'll try and give you updates on that, but when I'm in trial, I promise nothing.


4 comments:

Malorie said...

That is a great picture...you almost look exactly the same! There's no mistaking that Kirt smile. Hope your trial goes well. I always like to see you go against the Jim Jones of the world!

Jon said...

Wait, is that really kirt? Are those abs airbrushed on?

Jake said...

Hey, Surfer-dude english minor, shouldn't that be "Who is IN the blurry picture?"

Kirt said...

Grammar corrected
We didn't have air brushing in those days.