February 18, 2008

What do you think Kirt is doing RIGHT NOW?

When our dog, Max, was still around, and we would leave him behind at Grandpa and Grandma's, (or worse yet, The Kennel), Malorie, Mackenzie, Jake, or I (rarely Kirt, though) would ask "What do you think Max is doing RIGHT NOW? The answers were always the same--sleeping, barking, howling (if he was at the kennel) or chasing a squirrel. Today I find myself thinking the same thing about Kirt.

What do you think Kirt is doing RIGHT NOW? Keep in mind I've been gone for 4 days already. Today, his office is closed, but he starts a trial tomorrow. Another good question--What do you think Kirt is eating today? I left a few things behind, and as Lindsay so aptly put it--he is almost 50, and should be able to take care of himself, and he can, but still, it's an interesting question.
W
Whenever you read this, please take a minute and comment on what you think Kirt is doing RIGHT NOW, or what he is eating today. We'll see who has the best answer!

8 comments:

linds said...

My guess is that he is sitting at the computer, reading the drudge report, and burning dvds. I just know that's what he's doing.

Malorie said...

I think he is eating some type of creation of leftovers put together with a can of corn...and probably buying a puppy while mom is gone.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I hope Mal is right. Maybe he's buying a papillon. Maybe one for each of us. That's unlikely, but maybe he's catching up on Lost wishing he didn't have a trial tomorrow.

Jake said...

He's probably at the office, building some character.

Kirt said...

So far, Jake is the closest. It is 6pm and I've been at the office since 8am, and ate my lunch at my desk. Yes, "it is the things you don't like that build character."

Lindsay, Malorie and Tyler are pretty much on with what I would LIKE to be doing (except the puppy).

Anonymous said...

I guess my hopes were too high.

meredith said...

Although the answer has already been revealed, I'd like to think that Kirt is always saying "bunky board!!"

Kirt said...

MEREDETH!!! What memories of bunk beds and bunky boards!! How I miss those days of moving kids, and moving kids, and moving . . . kids.