February 25, 2008

SKIING ON FOGGY BOTTOM




Yes, I know "Foggy Bottom" refers to an area in Washington, D.C. (check it out), but it was just a cool way to introduce you to our day on the slopes. After my jury trial last week (we won!) and Lorrie's week with Reese (and, I guess Jake and Lindsay, too), we took the day and went to Bogus to ski. Great snow!! Not so great weather conditions. The fog was so thick at times that it gave us both vertigo. We felt we were going downhill, when we were going up, or vice versa. I almost fell, and Lorrie did. It was hard to see where you were going. It made me want to see the Alfred Hitchcock thriller again. We still had fun, because we were together!

4 comments:

Jon said...

Hey kirt and Lorrie, we are skyping you right now as i type!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kenzie said...

mom, you look pretty sweet in that helmet! who says that helmets are cool. . .

Jon said...

you mean aren't cool?