December 3, 2008

Remnants of Reese

This is what is left of Reese after she left on Sunday. This is a little card she crumpled in her tiny hand...
little Reesie crumbs under her chair...
Reesie smudges on the mirror...

empty baby food jars that Reesie ate. Reese also ate Grandma's good good good green beans, peaches and applesauce. I miss her little sounds. I miss holding her.

When I married Kirt, I didn't think there could be anyone I could love as much, then we had Jake, Kenzie and Malorie. I never thought there could be an equal to these three, but then they married Lindsay, Tyler and Jonathan. Then came Reese! I can't even describe the emotions that this little girl brings out in me. It was just great to spend time with her. Malorie commented that our home was a little messy, but I didn't seem to mind. I didn't. It was more important to spend time with my kids and Reese!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

linds said...

We have plenty of those things at my house! You should come visit her for her birthday and you can enjoy them in my house where you don't have to clean them up!

George and Caralee said...

I have often said that the "Gramma Gig" is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I LOVE IT!!! I teared up reading your post. I totally understand how you feel.
Happy Bday to you and Kirt! I always think of you two on the 15th
and we celebrated 29 years on the 16th.