March 29, 2009

Final Four!

A few weeks ago, MS einvited us to pick brackets for March Madness. I didn't want to seem unsupportive, so I picked. I haven't followed college basketball at all for YEARS. K, J, and L told me the rankings would help me, and they did, but I made some other picks, too. I really liked the names "Xavier" and "Villanova", but I figured #1 Pittsburg would beat #4 Xavier, so I went with Pittsburg on that round. I stuck with #3 Villanova over #2 Duke, just because it's such a cool name. I picked #2 Oklahoma over #3 Syracuse because I dated a guy from Oklahoma, but then picked #1 North Carolina over #2 Oklahoma because that relationship ended badly. I missed on picking Louisville, however! So I've picked 3 out of four of the Final Four, and in the bracket standings today, I find myself in first place! Who knew?

No comments: