October 13, 2008

The Book of Mormon

The Hill Cumorah

The Book of Mormon is printed and sent out to the World


We have really enjoyed the time with Tyler and Mackenzie. We have done all kinds of fun things. We have eaten the real Buffalo Wings, from the restaurant where they were created. We ate the beef sandwich (Beef on Weck- - Google it). When I asked for fry sauce for my fries, the girl at the counter looked like I had just told her I just returned from an alien abduction. She had no idea what I was talking about. Just like most of you don't know what "Beef on Weck" is. We then had frozen custard at Anderson's. We ate all beef hot dogs with Texas Sauce from Louie's, a place selling the best hot dogs in Buffalo since 1951. I'm sorry, but other than an ice cream potato from the Westide Drive In, there isn't anything unique to Boise cuisine. It has just been a wonderful experience, and Lorrie has enjoyed the fall foilage (that's leaves for you non-scrabble players). KIRTPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mark and Kris said...

The fall colors are just beautiful Good timing on the trip. I know you planned it that way and that is what I love about you. Now make a quilt to depict it all! I dare you. My quilt is getting tattered......