September 19, 2008

What do you DO all day?

Now that we're empty nesters again, people still ask the same question--"What do you do all day with everyone gone?" Filling my time has NEVER been a problem! Here's what I've been working on since midweek--Wednesday morning I picked beans, Wednesday afternoon I went to Sunny Slope get peaches, Thursday morning I canned peaches, Thursday at noon, I had a massage, Thursday afternoon I canned green beans, Friday morning I helped my neighbor, Carol can applesauce (that started out as her project, but blossomed into something way bigger!), Friday afternoon I drove back out to Sunny Slope for a few more peaches, Saturday morning, I canned those few more peaches, and Saturday afternoon, I reorganized the storage room so I would have room for these beautiful jars! I think canning season is officially over for me! If you're already worried about what I'll be doing next week, don't. Believe me, I'll be busy! (Actually, posted by Lorrie, while logged into Kirt.)





Posted by Picasa

No comments: