September 17, 2008

MY KID COULD PAINT THAT!


We had a fun activity for the Priests and Laurels tonight: Fingerpaint! The kids were a little reluctant to begin with, but soon the natural skills from Kindergarten kicked in. We had some interesting presentations--including Trey putting paint in his hair. We don't know why... I guess we really do. The art above is from Kirt and Lorrie. Can you tell which is which? Leave your comments, and tell us why, and we'll expose the true artists at a later date.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

linds said...

The top one is Lorrie's and the bottom one is Kirt's! I'm almost positive and so is Jake! Looks like fun! I love painting!

erin said...

I'm going with the top one is Kirt's and the bottom one is Lorrie's.

Malorie said...

I think the top is Dad. Mom loves a good pattern, but Dad would definitely draw a smiley face in his (to show his inner child)...Mom's is on the bottom, it's artistic and the colors are well matched...but I could be wrong.

Malorie said...

Plus, I know Mom's smiley faces like the back of my hand and they NEVER have noses.

Jon said...

Lorrie top, Kirt bottom. The top one is more orderly and structured, and let's face it, those words do not describe kirt. just jokes kirt! I am sure I am wrong b/c mal says so.

kenzie said...

I agree with malorie, and before I read the comments, once I saw the smiley face I knew it had to be dads. Moms is the bottom. Tyler thinks the same.