April 5, 2009

Running on the Greenbelt

This week, while JAM were here, we went for a run on the Greenbelt, something I haven't done yet. It was cold and windy, but beautiful and inspiring. Here are a few sights along the way... Here's the Boise River
a fun tunnel to run through, just one of several, actually




I only had to run 6 miles, while JAM had to run 10. I turned around after 3, so here are two of my running companions on the way back...


another view of the river




another pal to keep me company--he's on the run, too!





We started at Julia Davis Park, near the bandshell.






Here come JAM now, after 10 miles!
(I was reading in my warm, cozy car)







M looks a little done in, J looks like he could go another 10!



















1 comment:

Mark and Kris said...

Lorrie, come on over and we can run on the greenbelt. Just a couple of minutes from my house. I may not run the whole way, but walk really fast. :)