September 24, 2010

Milk is so much better...

...when it's in glass bottles! I love beautiful, useful things. When I saw these milk bottles in Kenzie and Tyler's frig in State College, I loved them. And it's the perfect memento of our trip--there are so many beautiful farms, it says "State College, PA", they ARE useful, AND no dusting!

When I told Kirt I wanted to bring two bottles home and start using them instead of ugly plastic milk bottles, he didn't even blink.
This dairy is up the street. One night we got a half gallon of chocolate milk, and pretty much drank the whole thing that night.

We'll tell you more about our trip in the next blog!

3 comments:

kenzie said...

love it! I am totally going to do that when we move away. It's just so great!

Kim Chapman said...

I LOVE milk in glass bottles and it does taste sooooo much better... I get it at the Co-op but I wish it wasn't so expensive :(

Mark and Kris said...

Wow, that is cool. I love milk in bottles as well. I would love to get milk that way. It makes me want a chocolate chip cookie right now with a tall glass of cold milk. Fun Lorrie.