March 2, 2008

The End of an Era

Today, the stake presidency was reorganized. It seems different to think that I have been serving for 8 1/2 years. Kids who were just baptized then are now seniors in high school. It seems to have gone by really quickly for me. It was a growing experience for me. I look forward to however I may be ablet to serve.

Last week, after spending so much time preparing for, and having the jury trial, Lorrie and I went skiing 2 days. The first was foggy (see below posting) and then Thursday, it was sunny and wonderful. We went with the Coltrins and had a blast.

We are getting anxious to see Reese (and our kids) next week. That will be great!

2 comments:

Malorie said...

now seniors in high school? Now you can sit with mom and play hangman and make fun of the stake presidency that has to sit on the stand. boo yow!

Kirt said...

O.K. maybe they are juniors in high school, or accelerated students.